This largely depends on you, below are a few things you can do over the weekend.
- Read up in preparation for the coming week’s lecture to be ahead of your colleagues.
- Visit your friends within the school premises.
- Take a tour of the school premises, people pass through university of Ilorin without getting to a lot of places, personally I only got to the junior staff quarters only after I have left.
- Take a tour around Ilorin town and Kwara State if you have the luxury. Visit other campus, (old Mini campus), Teach hospital, Kwara Polytechnic, School of Nursing, College of Education etc.
- Visit malls, zoos and other interesting places in Ilorin.
- Learn something new, musical instruments, art work, dancing, drama etc.
- Volunteer or start a charity group to help people either in schools or in the villages.
- There are quite a number of things to do depending on your interest.
Optimist Gists NG