Note: To use MATLAB Mobile, you will need a MATLAB license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service.
Connect to MATLAB remotely from your Android smartphone or tablet.
MATLAB Mobile™ is a lightweight desktop on your Android device that connects to a MATLAB session running on MathWorks Cloud or on your computer. From the convenience of your Android device, you can run scripts, create figures, and view results.
• Command-line access to MATLAB
• Access to your MATLAB workspace
• Ability to view MATLAB figures
• Record of commands typed on your device in your command history
• Custom keyboard to enter typical MATLAB syntax
• Autocomplete for text typed in the command window
• MathWorks Cloud connectivity
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Windows®, Mac, and Linux® connectivity
• Data acquisition from device sensors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MATLAB Mobile does not support:
• MATLAB Live Editor
• MATLAB apps, such as Curve Fitting or Signal Analysis
• Creating graphical user interfaces using App Designer or GUIDE
• Simulink® graphical environment, but the ‘sim’ command is supported at the MATLAB Mobile command line
• Interaction with 3D figures
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
• Android device running Android 4.4 or later
• One of the following MATLAB licenses:
– Professional or academic license for R2014a or later. Note: License should be current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service.
– MATLAB Student or MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2014a or later
– MATLAB Home R2014a or later
– An active MATLAB Trial for R2016a
• MATLAB Support Package for Android Sensors (to send sensor data to a MATLAB session on your computer)
When connecting to your computer, MATLAB Mobile is intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual private network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G/4G.
MATLAB Mobile is a free software application. The program can be installed on Android.
Note: Licence is required after download to gain full acess and memory space. But Licence is not required to write/run programs and store the programs. That is you can perfectly use the Mobile App without Licence.
MATLAB Mobile (version ) is available for download below. Just click the green Download button below to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1152 times. I already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection it is recommended that you scan the downloaded Application with your antivirus.