Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin
(INDUSTRIAL LIAISON AND PLACEMENT UNIT)
FROM: Director, ILPU
TO: All SIWES participating Students
(IAS, IES, IOT, IICT)
SUBJECT – PRINTING-OUT OF SIWES
INTRODUCTION AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTERS FROM THE POLYTECHNIC WEBSITE
• In preparation for the Year 2019 SIWES Programme which is expected to run for Sixteen Weeks ie. Monday, 2nd September to Friday, 20th December, 2019, all ND1 (Full-Time and Part-Time) Students in relevant and related Courses has been directed to commence the printing-out of their “SIWES Introduction & Acknowledgement letters” from the Polytechnic Website immediately.
Advert: Emperor Digital Prints
• While filling the Introduction letter, students are advised to pay more attention to the following:-
(i) Name of Student
(ii) Matric Number
(iii) Bank Name
(iv) Account Name
(v) Account Number
(vi) Sort Code of the Bank
(vii) Phone Number
• Students are also advised that in scouting for SIWES Placement; they should attach more importance to the Organizations/Establishments that is related and relevant to their Course of studies.
• Students are expected to write the full address of their chosen Industry, Organization or Establishment so as to make it more convenient for the Institution-base Supervisors to reach-out to them in good time.
Sponsored AD: Jersey World Customization
• Students will be expected to submit their duly signed and stamped SIWES acknowledgement letter to their Institutes SIWES Coordinators immediately after resumption for the Second Semester.