The 7 Iniquities of Nigerian youths that must end this 2019
- We keep on celebrating folly, foppery, asininity harebrained, featherbrained people at the expense of double-dome individuals.
- We see education as a want and not a need , we’ve failed in allowing our education to reflect on our dispositions.
- We are indisciplined and careless, our dress code is determined by musicians whose lifestyle and musical lyrics are to be checkmated.
- We go against academic excellence just to justify our current academic status.
- We’ve ignorantly linked our problems to the presidency forgetting that the reason for chaos in the country is as a result of greed and absence of love.
- We constitute vast majority of worship centres but we’ve failed to allow the creator to influence our dispositions.
- Our love for money is on the increase compared to the work ethics that brings about the money.
By T.O ADEKEYE
Transformational Speaker | Reformer | Author
Articles by T.O Adekeye,articles by t.o. adekeye,t. o. adekeye latest article, 7 iniquities of nigerian youth,The 7 iniquities of Nigerian youth,The 7 iniquities of Nigerian youth that must end in 2019,7 iniquities of Nigerian youth that must end in 2019