MORNING SESSION 8:00 am
MID-DAY SESSION 11:00 am
AFTERNOON SESSION 2:00pm
Mon 4/3 ZLY103 ACC101, BCH211 CSC227, ECN101
Tues 5/3 PHY115 PHY115 ELE201, ECN201
Wed 6/3 ABE205, CED213, ECN103,
AGY203, MAC251, CVE253, STA207 CHM235, CSC213/233, EDT219,
Thurs 7/3 EDU211 CVE241, PES103, STA201 CHM101, SSE211
Tues 12/3 ZLY101 AEF201, RCS123, MAT113, EDT213 MAT201, RIS127, CPT201
Wed 13/3 ABE263, ARA143, STA131 AGY201, LIS101, EDT221, HIS111, RIS121 RCR221, MAT211, GEM105
Thurs 14/3 GNS 111 GNS 111 GNS 111
Fri 15/3 GNS 211 JUMAT
1. Students are to note that the examinations for each course will hold as scheduled.
2. Lateness WILL NOT be countenanced.
3. Only coloured course registration forms bearing passport pictures of candidates on the university portal will be acceptable for admittance into
the CBT for examinations.
4. Students should also ensure that they also come with valid/current ID Cards.
5. No form of forgery or manipulation of forms and/or ID cards will be tolerated.
6. No bags, wallets, biros, phones, bangles, neck-chains, wrist/ankle-chains and wristwatches of any type are allowed at the CBT centre.
7. Calculators are not allowed for MAT 112, 114, 116, 206 and 208
8. Pencil (wooden type only) may be allowed.
9. All Regulations Governing Examinations as spelt out in the Academic Regulations Hand Book including Dress Code and Proper grooming must
be adhered to.